- Movies NBK 106: Keerthy Suresh To Romance Balakrishna?
- Sports Sonia Chahal & Bhagyabati Kachari lead Railways to 6 gold medals at the Women’s National Boxing Championships
- News Lata Mangeshkar discharged from hospital, thanks fans for prayers
- Technology Here's How To Perform Diagnostics Tests On Your Smartphone
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Kangana Ranaut always surprises us with her flawless fashion choices. Sometimes they are flamboyant, and sometimes utterly chic. It is rare of Kangana to disappoint us. Earlier, Kangana was seen at a book launch.
Kangana modernised a traditional Manipur dress. A maroon Manipuri skirt paired with a crew neck green blouse. She wore her cotton dupatta in a pallu style.
We loved this basic look of Kangana because she modernised the traditional Manipuri attire and yet kept it so classy.
This time, she left her curly blonde hair open and let them shine. She amped up the look by adding jhumkas. Unlike Kangana last lookbook, this was evenly balanced.
Her makeup was to the point. The lookbook even adds a bohemian writer's charm to Kangana's personality.
We think Kangana looked lovely!