- 12 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 12 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 19 hrs ago Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- 1 day ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Sports Tokyo 2020: After Rio debacle, Mirabai Chanu redeems herself at Tokyo
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
The wedding festivities are not yet over for Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut. After making stunning statement in a red lehenga at her cousin Karan's wedding, the actress is now making headlines for her gorgeous look from her brother Aksht's wedding. For the big occasion, she opted for a three-toned lehenga and heavy jewellery. From top to toe, the actress looked divine and we couldn't take our eyes off her. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it for some fashion goals.
So, for the main occasion, Kangana Ranaut was decked up in a beautiful blue lehenga by Anuradha Vakil, which was accentuated by silver striped patterns and multi-hued elaborately-embellished border. She teamed her lehenga with a half-sleeved round-collar purple blouse that featured intricate golden prints on the neckline and on the sleeves. The Manikarnika actress completed her look with a sheer green-hued dupatta that featured matching patterns. Her jewellery game was also strong. She accessorised her look with blue pearls and pink stone-detailed maang tikka, green pearls detailed gold-toned earrings, and heavy choker neckpiece. Kangana's jewellery was custom-designed by Sabyasachi.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, curled lashes, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and glossy light-pink lip shade, spruced up her look. The diva's hairstyle also looked spectacular. She pulled back her sleek tresses into a neat and elegant bun and adorned it with multiple red flowers.
We absolutely loved this lehenga and the entire look of Kangana Ranaut? What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Kangana Ranaut