- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Ups Her Ethnic Quotient With A Floral Anita Dongre Suit
- 2 hrs ago Rani Lakshmi Bai: Some Unknown Facts About The Valiant And Brave Queen Of Jhansi
- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Nayanthara: Five Times The South Star Slayed In Western And Ethnic Outfits
- 3 hrs ago Manisha Koirala Looks Elegant As Ever In Her Chikankari Anarkali
- News A unique way to highlight potholes in B'luru: Turn them into photo ops and embarrass the authorities
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, S-Cross, Ignis, Baleno: Discounts & Benefits Offered For November
- Technology This Xiaomi Warm Cup Doubles As A 10W Wireless Charger
- Finance How To Transfer PPF To A Different Bank Or Branch?
- Movies Naagin 4: Gathbandhan Actress Dhanak Aka Shruti Sharma Rejects Ekta Kapoor's Show!
- Sports Rajat Sharma's resignation as DDCA chief put on hold by ombudsman
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
After exuding fairytale vibes with her exquisitely embroidered Michael Cinco gown, Kangana Ranaut switched to a white dress for the Chopard party. However, this time, she radiated feisty spirit with her Toni Maticevski gown. Kangana's attire elaborated on old Hollywood glamour but had a whiff of vintage touch. The styling by Ami Patel was on point and the diva was a picture of elegance.
Her gown was sculptural with a one-shouldered full sleeve. The scarf-like halter neckline was a refreshing addition and the column gown enhanced her slender frame. The attire featured a train and was detailed with a deep side slit. Unlike her previous voluminous Cinco gown, this one was accentuated by razor-sharp edges and angular sartorial cuts. In other words, this gown of Kangana's was more architectural than artisitic. With this number, the diva made her Cannes 2019 fashion library more diverse.
There was a level of contrast to her look that came in the form of makeup and accessories. So, Kangana colour-blocked her white attire with pointed and glittery blue strappy pumps. Kangana spruced up her look with a pair of earrings, which were adorned with cascading diamonds and emeralds. Her intricate earrings were designed by Sweta Mehta. Her makeup consisted of a glittery blue eye shadow, which was balanced by a natural pink lip shade. The impeccable high bun rounded out her party avatar. So, what do you think about Kangana's party look and avatar? Let us know that in the comment section.