- 1 hr ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Athiya Shetty’s Black And White Sari Is So Modern Retro
- 2 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 2: Beauty Highlights From The Day
- 7 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Mrunal Thakur Gives Sangeet Ceremony Goals With Her Understated Attire
- 7 hrs ago 7 Habits That Can Help Couples Have An Exciting Sex Life
- News MUHS jobs: 88 Professor, Tutor, Lecturer and Reader vacancies, MUHS notification download link
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Sanjivani 2 Makes Maiden Entry In Top 5 List; Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Drops
- Sports KPL 2019: Bijapur Bulls Vs Hubli Tigers: Mathias lands telling blows in Tigers' victory
- Technology NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- Automobiles Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
About last night, Kangana Ranaut celebrated the success of Judgementall Hai Kya with her team. She totally gave us party goals and exuded retro vibes with her look. Kangana looked impressive and her styling was done to perfection by Ami Patel. Her look was vintage-inspired and she absolutely inspired us to elevate our fashion game.
So, Kangana wore a long dress by Miu Miu, which was half-sleeved and featured a plunging neckline. Her dress was dipped in a black hue and accentuated by white floral patterns. It was an understated number and Kangana Ranaut looked amazing in it. Her gown was enhanced by a fuss-free silhouette and she teamed it with black sandals by Chanel, which went well with her dress.
Kangana accessorised her look with pearl and diamond neckpiece from Miu Miu and gave us a stunning cocktail wear jewellery inspiration. The makeup was nude-toned with a muted pink lip shade and pink and light purple eye shadow. The side-parted bob hairdo rounded out her party avatar. Kangana Ranaut left us speechless with her attire. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.