- 3 hrs ago Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Dress Up Like A Diva In These Yellow-Hued Ethnic Outfits
- 3 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Three: Diana Penty Looks Regal In Her Exquisite Vintage Lehenga
- 4 hrs ago Mydriasis (Dilated Pupils): Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 4 hrs ago Happy Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Messages To Share Among Your Friends And Family
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: U Mumba beat Tamil Thalaivas 29-24; curse of home leg continues for hosts
- Automobiles KTM Put Rumors To Rest By Shipping Duke 790s To Dealerships Across The Country
- News More Congress leaders agree that Modi must be judged ‘issue-wise, not person-wise'
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar: I Have Made A Conscious Choice Of Not Repeating Myself
- Technology Nokia 7.2 Live Images Leak – Triple Rear Cameras And Dewdrop Notch Expected
- Finance China Announces New Tariffs On American Cars, Auto Parts
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
About last night, Kangana Ranaut celebrated the success of Judgementall Hai Kya with her team. She totally gave us party goals and exuded retro vibes with her look. Kangana looked impressive and her styling was done to perfection by Ami Patel. Her look was vintage-inspired and she absolutely inspired us to elevate our fashion game.
So, Kangana wore a long dress by Miu Miu, which was half-sleeved and featured a plunging neckline. Her dress was dipped in a black hue and accentuated by white floral patterns. It was an understated number and Kangana Ranaut looked amazing in it. Her gown was enhanced by a fuss-free silhouette and she teamed it with black sandals by Chanel, which went well with her dress.
Kangana accessorised her look with pearl and diamond neckpiece from Miu Miu and gave us a stunning cocktail wear jewellery inspiration. The makeup was nude-toned with a muted pink lip shade and pink and light purple eye shadow. The side-parted bob hairdo rounded out her party avatar. Kangana Ranaut left us speechless with her attire. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.