- 4 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Kareena Kapoor Khan Stuns In A Dramatic Green Gown
- 8 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Ileana D’Cruz Looks Captivating In Purple Lehenga On The Ramp
- 9 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Jim Sarbh Gives Us Inspiring Fashion Moment In Ethnic Attire
- 10 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Divya Khosla Kumar Sparkles In Silver Attire On The Ramp
- Movies Vicky Kaushal Does Not Plan His Career; Says It Will Make Him Rigid As An Actor
- Sports Premier League: Arsenal 4-0 Newcastle United: Arteta celebrates second league win as Lacazette ends drought
- News India rejects scope for third party mediation to resolve Kashmir issue
- Technology How To Delete Camera Roll, Saved Pictures Folders On Windows 10
- Finance Do you have Sufficient Insurance Cover? Use this Guideline to Find Out
- Automobiles New Maruti Ignis BS6 Facelift Launched In India At Rs 4.83 Lakh: Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 25,000
- Travel 10 Family Holiday Destinations To Visit In February In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Well, Kangana Ranaut taught us that all we need is a Ralph Lauren suit in order to look like a boss lady. Yes, the actress wore this ultimate pantsuit for the latest promotional round of her upcoming movie, Panga. She slayed it like a diva and her styling by Ami Patel was also top notch. It was minimal and with her look, she made us believe yet again that less is more in fashion.
So, Kangana looked a class apart in her suit that we thought was perfect for official meetings and also formal events. Her pantsuit was understated and made us reminiscent of the Colonial fashion. It was a structured suit with crisp details, and we particularly loved the hue of her attire. It wasn't one of those vibrant purple and pink suits; instead it was a classic brown suit with old-school checkered pattern. She teamed her suit with complementing brown-toned top and while we couldn't figure out the exact style of her heels but Kangana Ranaut paired her pantsuit with brown-hued heels by Louboutin.
She accessorised her look with round-shaped delicate earrings that came from Risn Jewels. The earrings completed her look and we are glad, she didn't opt for excess jewellery as that could have ruined her look. The actress looked perfect. The makeup was enhanced by glossy pink lip shade. The side-parted sleek tresses completed her look. Kangana Ranaut looked fabulous. What do you think about her outfit? Let us know that.