- 26 min ago Tonsillitis: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 56 min ago Karishma Tanna's Sari Photoshoot Is Stunning And Will Absolutely Leave You Intrigued
- 1 hr ago Alaya F's Yellow Dress Is For Those Who Want To Keep It Simple And Sassy At Party Nights
- 2 hrs ago Are You A Commitment-Phobic? 11 Signs That Tell The Same
- News HM Amit Shah to visit Kolkata on Sunday to 'clear confusion' on CAA
- Movies Shruti Haasan Opens Up On Suffering From PCOS, Experimenting With Lip Fillers
- Sports ISL 2019 20: Bengaluru FC vs ATK preview, where to watch, live streaming: BFC host ATK on Super Sunday
- Technology Everything You Should Know About Airtel Rs. 179, Rs. 279, And Rs. 349 Prepaid Plans
- Finance Govt’s Total Receipts In April-January At Rs 12.82 Lakh Crore
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz E Class Facelift Models To Launch In India This Year: Details And Expected Price
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principles For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Are you looking forward to attending the engagement ceremony of your cousin or friend? Are you also thinking of what to wear for the ceremony? If yes, take fashion inspiration from the Panga actress, Kangana Ranaut, who sported the engagement-perfect ensemble for her cousin's engagement ceremony. She looked amazing in her ensemble and inspired us to go elaborate at least once in a while.
So, Kangana's outfit favoured the maximalist phase of fashion and captured the rich hues and embroidery of the country. Her ensemble came from RI Ritu Kumar and it was about intricate motifs and colour-block. So, Kangana Ranaut wore a long kurta and paired it with flared bottoms. She wore a Suryavanshi kurta set by the brand. Her attire was accentuated by black hue and featured meticulously-done golden motifs. The flared bottoms were enhanced by red hue and adorned with golden dotted patterns.
She teamed her attire with a red-hued dupatta that was marked by golden floral accents and also featured heavy floral border that boasted painstaking threadwork. Kangana paired her exquisite ensemble with embellished juttis, which went well with her attire. The statement gold-toned neckpiece upped her look but surprisingly, she didn't sport earrings. As for the makeup, she kept it light with natural pink lip shade and slight winged eyeliner. A tiny bindi elevated her look and she completed her traditional avatar with a curly bun. So, what do you think about Kangana Ranaut's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photos Credit: Team Kangana Ranaut's Instagram