- 8 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 9 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 9 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 10 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Technology Bad Weather Delays SpaceX Crew Dragon Escape Test
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Kangana Ranaut attended a salon launch and flaunted a vintage look. The Judgementall Hai Kya actress looked pretty in pink and gave us a dress idea of the day. Her styling was minimal and her makeup game was strong. So, let's decode attire and look of Kangana Ranaut's, which totally stunned us.
So, she wore a pink-hued dress that was designed by Ulyana Sergeenko. Her attire was flowy and splashed in a light pink shade. The belted dress featured billowing sleeves and the skirt was marked by a deep front slit. Kangana Ranaut's dress was enhanced by multiple white floral accents and she teamed her attire with a white sheer scarf. The actress teamed her dress with complementing peep-hole sandals by Kurt Geiger.
She carried a smart purple Coach purse with her and her look seemed jewellery-free. The makeup was nude-toned with muted pink tones. The impeccable ponytail rounded out her avatar. Well, Kangana Ranaut looked gorgeous as ever. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.