- 16 min ago Katrina Kaif Has The Perfect Make-up Look To Rock A Beanie This Fall Season
- 3 hrs ago Mouni Roy, Madhuri Dixit, And Shilpa Shetty Gave Us Festive Goals With Their Gorgeous Saris
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends This Week: Beyoncé, Scarlett Johansson, Sonam Kapoor & More
- 3 hrs ago Level Up Your Fashion Game With These Statement Yet Wardrobe-Worthy Outfits
- Technology India Planning To Set up World's Biggest Facial Recognition System: Reports
- News PMC Bank protest: Two people faint during strike outside RBI headquarter in Mumbai
- Movies Fans Upset With BB Kannada 7 For Losing Contestants Back-To-Back; Will TRP Plunge Into Sink-hole?
- Sports Rohit Sharma equals Sunil Gavaskar's record, sets record for most number of sixes in a Test series
- Finance IMF Says Corporate Tax Cut Will Have Positive Impact On Investment In India
- Automobiles Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips And Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
Last year at the Cannes Film Festival, Kangana Ranaut absolutely exuded vintage vibes with her black 'Aakash-Taara' sari, which was designed by Sabyasachi. However, this year at Cannes, while Kangana kept the vintage alive, she gave her sari game a modern twist. She looked ethereal to begin with and her Cannes 2019 sari was designed by Madhurya. Well, the diva started her Cannes journey on a golden note.
Her kanjeevaram silk sari was accentuated by golden hue and she was a picture of elegance. The sari was draped in a classic Nivi style and was enhanced by pink piping. She teamed her gorgeous sari with an intricately embellished corset blouse by Falguni & Shane Peacock, which totally elevated her sari game and gave it a dramatic edge. Kangana's blouse seemed like a cross between a corset blouse and a kamarbandh. Her attire was certainly rooted and talked about Indian crafts heritage but it did have an international appeal. This sari seemed like a product of global confluence and truly resonated with the sensibilities of modern women.
With her attire, Kangana even made a strong case for the pre-renaissance fashion by pairing her sari with magenta arm gloves. This added a touch of contrast to her ensemble and we could see that she accessorised the gloves with a chic ring. The diva wore white wedge heels and kept her look minimal and fresh. Her makeup was light with a pink lip shade and impeccably-applied kohl. The side-swept sculptural hairdo with wave effect notched up the vintage quotient. Kangana slayed it in style! We are waiting for more looks. Let us know what do you think about her ensemble and look.