- 15 hrs ago 11 Possible Reasons Why You Crave Spicy Foods
- 17 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Actresses Inspire Us To Invest In Sweaters And Cardigans
- 21 hrs ago New Delta Plus Variant AY.4.2: Is Vaccine Effective Against It? Everything You Need To Know
- 22 hrs ago Apollo Hospitals Announces Free COVID Vaccinations For Children With Co-Morbidities
- News JoSAA to declare Counselling 2021 Round 1 seat allotment result today
- Finance Motilal Oswal Has A "Buy" Call On These 3 Stocks For Solid Returns
- Sports FSDL launches revolutionary esports ISL
- Movies Janhvi Kapoor Recalls Her First Meeting With Sara Ali Khan; 'She Behaved Like A Heroine'
- Technology Oppo Reno7 Series With OLED Display, 5G Support Certified; Oppo Fold Also Tipped
- Education JKBOSE Class 12 Date Sheet 2021: Check JKBOSE Class 12 Board Exam Date Sheet For WZ Jammu And Kashmir Division
- Automobiles Here Is An Interesting Comparison: MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV700
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
After sharing posters and glimpses from music videos, Kangana Ranaut has started the promotions of her upcoming movie, Thalaivii, which is based on late actress and former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu J Jayalalithaa. Kangana took to her Instagram feed to appeal, "My sincere request to multiplexes @pvrcinemas_official @inoxmovies". She also flaunted silk sarees that had our attention. One of her sarees was understated and minimal, the other saree attire was vintage and glamorous. So, let's decode her sarees.
Kangana Ranaut's Orange And Pink Saree
Kangana Ranaut looked gorgeous in her orange and pink saree that was all about subtle colour blocks. Her saree came from the label, Raw Mango and it was an orange saree that was contrasted by the shades of pink and golden zari border. She teamed her stunning saree with a half-sleeved orange blouse that matched with her saree. It was an impeccably draped saree and she elevated her style quotient with gemstone jewellery. The neckpiece was studded with pearls and emeralds and rubies. She also wore complementing earrings. Her jewellery was from Anmol and the makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The middle-parted mogra-adorned bun rounded out her look.
Kangana Ranaut's Silver Textured Saree
Kangana Ranaut looked graceful in her silver saree that was enhanced by subtly-textured patterns. Her saree was tied gracefully and she paired her saree with a matching half-sleeved blouse. Kangana carried her saree confidently as ever and exuded vintage vibes with her makeup, jewellery and hairdo. She wore an emerald, gold, and pearl neckpiece and dainty emerald and gold earrings. The jewellery absolutely went well with her saree look and the makeup was dewy. Her glossy pink lip shade, pink contoured cheekbones, and winged kohl eyeliner spruced up her avatar. The side-swept high bun completed her look.
So, which saree look of Kangana Ranaut did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographs Courtesy: Ravindu Patil Photography