- 8 hrs ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 9 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 10 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 14 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK vs SRH: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Possible 11, Match prediction
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale: Discount Offers On Realme 8s 5G, Realme C21Y, Realme Narzo 30 5G, And More
- News UP relaxes Covid lockdown norms for functions at open spaces
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan: Gauri Says I Overact All The Time And I Do Not Even Look Good On Screen [Flashback]
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 1 lakh IoT Enabled Charging Stations In India
- Finance Crisil Upgrades Bharti Airtel's Long-Term Rating to AA+; Short-Term Rating Reaffirmed
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
Kangana Ranaut's movie Thalaivii, which is a biopic on the former late Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu J. Jayalalithaa, has received mixed reviews. For the promotional rounds, Kangana flaunted different styles of sarees and for the special screening event for parliamentarians and ministers, Kangana again exuded traditional vibes with her Sabyasachi saree. She looked gorgeous in her saree and made a strong case for elaborate jewellery. We have decoded this look of hers for some wedding fashion goals.
So, if you are attending a wedding or reception of a family member or friend, this is the saree you can sport. Kangana's saree was splashed in brown hue and featured gold-toned motifs. Her saree was also highlighted by intricately-done gold threadwork border. It was an exquisite saree and Kangana paired her saree with a full-sleeved blouse that was accentuated by red-toned floral and green-hued leaf patterns. So, it wasn't just her saree that had our attention but also her floral blouse. It was an impeccably-draped saree and Kangana pulled off her saree ever so effortlessly.
She also kept her jewellery game strong and on-point. She wore statement jewellery that came from Sabyasachi's eponymous jewellery brand. The actress sported gold jhumki earrings, which were meticulously crafted and upped her ethnic look. The makeup was marked by matte mauve-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones with pink highlights, and subtle kohl. Kangana also wore a tiny black bindi that spruced up her avatar and the side-parted short hairdo completed her look. Kangana Ranaut looked fabulous as ever. So, what do you think about her saree look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: Ananth