- 10 min ago Katrina Kaif And Other Leading Celebs Make A Red Splash At The Vogue Women Of The Year Awards
- 23 min ago Defence Ministry Opens Doors For Girls' Admission In Sainik Schools From 2021 Academic Session
- 40 min ago Indian Vegetarian Diet Plan For PCOS Women
- 56 min ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Proves With Her Classic Ivory Sari That Elegance Is Effortless
- News Parliament's Winter Session to start from November 18
- Technology WhatsApp Testing Splash Screen Feature To Push Ads On Its Business App
- Automobiles Hema Malini Brings Home The MG Hector Sharp: An All New Dhanno
- Movies KGF Queen Srinidhi Shetty Turns A Year Older! B'day Wishes Pour In From Fans & Well-Wishers
- Sports Tiger Woods feeling fit ahead of Presidents Cup following knee surgery
- Finance How To Submit Life Certificate For Pension Continuation For Your Parent Anywhere?
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Kangana Ranaut ruled the green carpet as she walked down the ramp for the fashion label, Liva. The 'Manikarnika' actress looked absolutely amazing as she promoted eco-friendly fluid fabric and responsible fashion. Her gown was definitely voluminous and designed by Swapnil Shinde.
The prolific actress wore a sleeveless gown, which featured a structured bodice and flared skirt. It was dipped in the olive green shade and accentuated by nuanced details. This outfit of hers enhanced her slender frame and was notched up by a sharply pleated skirt and a train. It was detailed with a thigh-high front slit. The fabric of Kangana's dress seemed textured and grainy. Well, it exuded laidback and soothing vibes, and the diva carried her gown with a lot of grace and panache.
Kangana teamed her ensemble with complementing pencil heels, which went well with her outfit. She wore minimal accessories and her makeup was nude-toned with a light pink lip shade and soft kohl. The makeup was mostly natural and refreshing. Kangana left her curly tresses loose and accessorised it with a floral tiara, which rounded out her look. We thought Kangana looked gorgeous. How about you? Let us know that in the comment section.