- 3 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 4 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 5 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 5 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- News Russian air strikes kill 19 civilians in northwest Syria
- Movies Disha Patani Admits Tiger Shroff Is Her Favourite Bollywood Action Hero
- Sports I League: Juan Mera saves East Bengal the blushes against Punjab FC
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Kangana Ranaut ruled the green carpet as she walked down the ramp for the fashion label, Liva. The 'Manikarnika' actress looked absolutely amazing as she promoted eco-friendly fluid fabric and responsible fashion. Her gown was definitely voluminous and designed by Swapnil Shinde.
The prolific actress wore a sleeveless gown, which featured a structured bodice and flared skirt. It was dipped in the olive green shade and accentuated by nuanced details. This outfit of hers enhanced her slender frame and was notched up by a sharply pleated skirt and a train. It was detailed with a thigh-high front slit. The fabric of Kangana's dress seemed textured and grainy. Well, it exuded laidback and soothing vibes, and the diva carried her gown with a lot of grace and panache.
Kangana teamed her ensemble with complementing pencil heels, which went well with her outfit. She wore minimal accessories and her makeup was nude-toned with a light pink lip shade and soft kohl. The makeup was mostly natural and refreshing. Kangana left her curly tresses loose and accessorised it with a floral tiara, which rounded out her look. We thought Kangana looked gorgeous. How about you? Let us know that in the comment section.