- 3 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 4 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 5 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 5 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- News Russian air strikes kill 19 civilians in northwest Syria
- Movies Disha Patani Admits Tiger Shroff Is Her Favourite Bollywood Action Hero
- Sports I League: Juan Mera saves East Bengal the blushes against Punjab FC
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Recently, Kangana Ranaut had a special screening of 'Manikarnika' for Sadhguru, whom she interviewed a couple of months ago. The actress looked impressive in her traditional suit and gave us a break from the saris. She looked equally gorgeous in her suit, which elaborated on floral prints and dotted accents.
Kangana's suit came from the label, Maisara and it was an ivory-hued suit, which was detailed with a subtle slit neckline. The flared kurta of hers was three-quarter-sleeved and was adorned with pink-hued floral accents. The floral prints notched up her kurta and she teamed it with a matching lightweight dupatta. The border of her suit and dupatta was lightly embellished and Kangana teamed her suit with palazzo bottoms, which were also ivory-dipped and spruced up by black dots.
The 'Manikarnika' actress paired her ensemble with printed jootis, which went well with her outfit. She accessorised her look with elegant and intricately-done jhumkis. The makeup was nude-toned with a natural pink lip shade, well-defined kohl, and a small bindi. The curly tresses rounded out her latest promotion look. What do you think about Kangana's outfit and the look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.