- 38 min ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 9 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 9 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 11 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Sports Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool: Keita and Salah see Reds through in thrilling clash
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Born on 7th November, 1954 Kamal Haasan's daughters, Shruti Haasan and Akshara Haasan took to Instagram to share a family picture on their respective Instagram accounts. It was a lovely picture of father and daughters and the image offered us traditional outfit goals. So, on veteran actor Kamal Haasan's belated birthday, we are going to decode the outfits for you.
So, Kamal Haasan gave ethnic wear goals with an all-white outfit that consisted of a kurta and vesthi. His vesthi had an intricate and signature zari piping. His daughter, Shruti Haasan wore a gorgeous sari that seemed dipped in the shades of ivory and golden. While her sari was ivory-hued, the embroidered floral accents seemed highlighted in golden hue. She accessorised her look with elaborate earrings. The makeup was natural with muted pink lip shade, subtle kohl, and a green bindi. The middle-parted long wavy tresses rounded out her avatar.
Akshara, on the other hand, wore a more contemporary traditional attire that was dipped in the shades of green and beige. Her green kurta was adorned with light multi-hued accents and the bottoms of her attire seemed plain-hued. She kept her look minimal with contoured cheekbones and the side-swept sleek tresses completed her traditional avatar.
So, what are your thoughts on the traditional fashion moment of Haasan family, didn't they just give family goals. Happy Belated Birthday, Kamal Haasan!