- 4 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 4 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 5 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 6 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- Technology Police Seizes Over 2000 Fake Xiaomi Products In New Delhi
- Movies Prithviraj To Take A Break From Cinema!
- Sports ATK reclaim top spot in Indian Super League
- News Pakistan: Blast in Lahore, 6 injured, 1 killed
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Kalki Koechlin has been giving us some classy traditional wear goals. The versatile actress surprised us with her distinctive outfits and we are pretty sure, she gave maternity fashion ideas too. So, Kalki recently wore a traditional suit and also draped a sari, which we so liked. So, let's talk about her ensembles, which we so loved.
Kalki Koechlin's Green Suit
Kalki Koechlin wore a Raw Mango suit for the BBC Podcasts. Styled by Who Wore What When, she looked spectacular in her attire that was light-weight with zari stripes. Her attire was splashed in the darker shade of green and featured a breezy round-neck kurta with three-quarter sleeves and matching pyjamas. She teamed her attire with embellished juttis, which went well with her outfit. Kalki Koechlin upped her look with a tribal-inspired neckpiece that was from Tribe Amrapali. The actress accentuated her look with matching earrings. The makeup was highlighted by matte lip shade and a tiny black bindi. Her braided hairdo absolutely gave us hairstyle goals.
Kalki Koechlin's Zari Sari
Lounging comfortably on a sofa chair, Kalki Koechlin gave us a wedding and festive wear goal with her Anavila sari. She wore a gorgeous zari linen sari, which had a metallic sheen and she paired it with a Ladakh blue kaftan blouse that was sheer and light. It was a soothing combination and Kalki Koechlin looked amazing in it. The Made In Heaven actress accessorised her look with delicate earrings. Her makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The impeccable bun rounded out her avatar.
So, which outfit of Kalki Koechlin's did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.