- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: PCB chief Mani assures Pakistan team of full support
- News 'Blind trust in private agency': EAC-PM rejects Subramanian's GDP claims
- Automobiles Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- Movies Surbhi Chandna, Nakuul Mehta, Divyanka Tripathi & Other TV Actors Who Are Highly Educated!
- Technology Xiaomi Teases The Launch Of Its Mi Electric Shaver In India – All You Need To Know
- Finance Bengaluru Enters Top 10 APAC Cities List For Real Estate FDI
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Mid-day at work and feeling the strain? Well, let Kalki Koechlin make your day better with her latest fashion statement. Posed casually against the lush green backdrop, Kalki was a vision to behold in her pink dress. She made us reminiscent of the good old days when we would sit in the garden in our pastel outfits.
She wore an attire that seemed comfortable and soothing. It was a pink flora linen silk tunic by Anavila and with this, she gave us a summer fashion goal in winters or perhaps she beckoned us to take a break. It was a round-necked outfit with slightly puffed three-quarter sleeves. The silhouette was layered and flared but with a knot on the side. Her tunic is definitely made for a long day.
Kalki paired her plain-hued ensemble with white pencil heels that colour-blocked her ensemble. She accessorised her look with delicate drop earrings. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and the pixie cut rounded out her cute avatar.
We absolutely loved Kalki Koechlin's attire. How about you? Let us know that in the comment section.