- Technology Fast Charging Your iPhones Might Be Bad Idea After All
- Movies AVTA 2019 Winners List: Harshad Chopda, Erica Fernandes & Others Bag Awards
- News Jharkhand Polls: Cong fields Gourav Vallabh against CM Raghubar Das from Jamshedpur East
- Sports Afghanistan vs West Indies, 2nd T20I: Janat picks 5/11 as Afghanistan level series against West Indies
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Kalki Koechlin and Malaika Arora Khan surprised us with their fashion statements recently. Both the starlets wore pants, which definitely had all our attention. However, while one went for something old-fashioned, the other sported a jazzy look. The looks were obviously contrasting but both the ladies pulled off their outfits with a lot of aplomb.
Coming to Malaika first, she wore a gilet and trousers by Roberto Cavalli. Her ensemble had a rip-roaring effect with tiger stripes. The jacket and the pants were dipped in the darkest shade of red and accentuated by asymmetrical black stripes. The gilet was enhanced by a front slit and the trousers were flared. Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, she accessorised her attire with a statement HM x Moschino neckpiece. Her heels came from Le Silla. The makeup was light and natural and the impeccable ponytail completed her look.
Kalki Koechlin's look was old-school and she proved to us yet again that fashion has no gender. The prolific actress was all suited up for an event. She wore a tan-hued suit that came from the fashion label, Zara. Her outfit consisted of a structured and full-sleeved double-breasted jacket that was enhanced by black-coloured buttons. She paired her outfit with matching pants and white-hued lace top. Kalki's shoes came from Truffle Collection and she sported minimal jewellery from the label Diosa by Darshan Dave. Her makeup was refreshing and natural and the pixie cut notched up her look.
So, whose look did you find better- Malaika Arora Khan's or Kalki Koechlin's? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.