- News Govt warns TV channels over 'indecent' portrayal of kids in reality shows
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Sale Today: 48MP Primary Camera Starting At Rs 13,999
- Sports Platini released after questioning over Qatar World Cup bid
- Finance Rupee Opens Higher At 69.55
- Movies Madame Tussauds Unveils Priyanka Chopra Figure In UK
- Automobiles Motor Vehicles Amendment Bill — Enough Of The Hooliganism
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Kalki Koechlin opted for an elaborate number for the 20 years celebration of designer, Sabyasachi. She wore a shift dress, which was beautifully done and she pulled it off with a lot of confidence. Her dress was perfect for celebratory occasion and the styling was also done beautifully. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Kalki wore a round-necked dress, which was full-sleeved and dipped in a black hue. Her attire was enhanced by hauntingly poetic prints. The dress was characterised by animal and nature-inspired patterns in vibrant hues, which accentuated her dress. Kalki's attire was also marked by embellishments and colourful mirror-work at the hem.
The seasoned actress wore nude-toned pumps with her dress and carried a black clutch with her. She notched up her look with sleek earrings and the making was highlighted by a soft pink lip shade. The fringe pixie cut rounded out her stylish avatar. We thought Kalki looked amazing. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.