- 1 hr ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 2 hrs ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- News Bhim Army chief gave 'inflammatory speech' at Jama Masjid, says FIR
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite With S-Pen Lands In India For Rs. 38,999 Onwards
- Sports Boxing: Indian female pugilists clinch six medals at Nation's Cup in Serbia
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kalki Koechlin just took to her Instagram to release the poster of her upcoming Zee5 series, Bhram and we can't wait for the series, which will be coming this september. However, the actress with distinctive fashion sense also took to her personal Insta account to share a picture of her in a vibrantly-patterned sari. And one look at the sari, fashion lovers would have guessed it is a Masaba Gupta sari. Yes, it was a Masaba sari and Kalki looked amazing in it. Let's decode her attire and look.
So Kalki, who always brings something new to fashion platter wowed and inspired us to don a bright sari. She looked very chic and brought in a modern perspective with her look. It was a fascinating number and Kalkispruced it up with some delightful colour-blocking. Kalki Koechlin's gorgeous green sari was accentuated by a watermelon splash. And who doesn't want some mood-lifting fruity splash on dull monsoons.
The 'Gully Boy' actress paired her sari with a pink sleeveless blouse, which contrasted her attire. It made her sari look notches more vibrant. She allowed her beautiful drape do the talking by keeping her jewellery minimal. Kalki wore a Falcon floating ring and VM Aglow Earrings, which came from Vinita Michael's eponymous brand. The make-up was highlighted by a blue eyeshadow and a muted pink lip shade. The impeccable braided hairdo rounded out her avatar. So how did you find Kalki Koechlin'sattire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.