- 5 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 7 hrs ago Daughter's Day 2019: 7 Ways How Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 7 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 8 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- News "Howdy Houston!" says Modi on arrival for a week-long US visit
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Kalki Koechlin always leaves us speechless with her fashion statements. She has a very unapologetic fashion sense and the seasoned actress believes in experimenting a lot. She wore an all-black ensemble, which left us stunned and was designed by Swapnil Shinde. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Kalki graced the Hidesign event and wore a dramatic number for the occasion. Her black dress consisted of asymmetrical neckline and volumionous bishop sleeves. The bodice of her attire was figure-hugging and the skirt was structured with metallic accents and strings. The skirt was also accentuated by tassels. Kalki colour-blocked her ensemble with golden pointed pumps, which went well with her look.
She accessorised her look with gold metallic hoop earrings from Radhika Agrawal Jewels. The makeup was beautifully done with a deep pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The fringe pixie cut rounded out her gorgeous avatar. Kalki was a vision to behold in her dress. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.