- 10 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 11 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 12 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- News SAIL Jobs: SAIL recruitment 2019 notification download for 463 openings; Direct link to apply online
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: Best Smartphones Priced Under Rs. 3,999
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Bollywood star, Kajol Devgan's sari game is undoubtedly one of the best in movie industry. Her eternal love for saris is quite evident on her Instagram feed. Last night, the actress attended the Ganesh festival celebrations at Mukesh Ambani's Antilla in a beautiful black and golden sari. Her festive sari pictures took the internet by storm. Let's take a close look at her classic sari and decode her entire look.
So, Kajol donned a perfect classic combination of gold and black by Manish Malhotra. Styled by Aastha Sharma, the hand woven black sari was accentuated by glittering golden border and the intricate black patterns. Draped in a Nivi style, she paired the sari with a sleeveless plain black blouse, which went well with her sari.
Her jewellery game was also strong and meticulous. She ditched the neckpiece, which we thought was a smart choice as otherwise, it would have been too elaborate. Instead, she accessorised her look with stunning gold earrings, which totally elevated her look. Kajol pulled her mid-parted sleek tresses into a neat low bun and opted for a minimal makeup, which gave her look a natural touch. The actress was all smiles as she posed for the cameras. What do you think about Kajol Devgan's classic sari? Share your thoughts in the comment section.