- 8 hrs ago Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- 9 hrs ago 9 Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow This Winter Season
- 10 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 10 hrs ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- Technology Best Selling Samsung Mobiles On Sale At Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Urvashi Rautela and Kajol in their latest airport fashion allowed their eyes to do the talking. They both looked sassy and unconventional; but who looked better was the question. While Urvashi has been slaying stylishly with unorthodox looks and is experimenting a lot with fashion, Kajol has a more rooted style sense, which is versatile and almost always awesome.
It got difficult for us to declare a winning look, as they both nailed their respective avatars and wore very different styled sunglasses. If one looked sporty, the other wooed us by keeping it simple and retro. So, here are both the styles decoded for you. Let us know whose look impressed you more.
Kajol's Retro Style
Kajol looked awesome AF, as she sported the very 70s retro shades that colour-blocked her attire. Her white-hued shades not only contrasted her outfit but also gave her look a dramatic touch. She wore a black tee with asymmetrical neckline and teamed it with blue denims and a crisp black coat. Kajol also wore black-hued Kolhapuri-styled chappals and carried a chic matching purse with her.
Urvashi Rautela's Sporty Avatar
Urvashi Rautela donned an athleisure attire and had us totally bowled over by her nonchalant avatar. She wore a full-sleeved hooded dress that was dipped in a royal blue shade and featured white stripes. She also wore red and white bandana and black boots to enhance her bold avatar. But the showstopper was certainly her glittering disco-inspired sunglasses that gave us a style goal of the day.