- 39 min ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 9 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 9 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 11 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Sports Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool: Keita and Salah see Reds through in thrilling clash
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Kajol and her sister Tanishaa Mukerji were joined by their mother Tanuja for the grand Durga Puja celebrations. The mother and daughters draped traditional outfits for the auspicious occasion. While Tanishaa and the veteran actress, Tanuja draped a sari, Kajol wore a kurta and palazzo set. So, let's decode their stunning ethnic outfits, which caught all our attention.
So, Kajol wore a red-hued ensemble for the occasion. She wore a vibrant red kurta that was intricately embellished and she paired it with floral palazzo pants and a complementing dupatta. Kajol accessorised her look with chaandbaalis. The makeup was highlighted by a red lip shade and subtle kohl. The partly-tied hairdo rounded out her festive look of the day.
Tanishaa Mukerji wore a pink sari that seemed like a handloom number and she draped it gracefully in a nivi style. Tanishaa's sari was intricately done with subtle motifs and she paired it with a half-sleeved golden blouse. She notched up her look with elaborate gold studs and a delicate nose pin. The makeup was highlighted by a pink bindi and pink lip shade. The impeccable bun completed her avatar.
Kajol and Tanishaa's mother, Tanuja draped a kalamkari sari for the festive event. She draped a sari that was adorned with intricate and multi-hued floral accents. She paired her sari with a complementing half-sleeved blouse and accessorised her look with delicate earrings. The makeup was enhanced by a red lip shade and black cat-eyed frames. The side-swept bun completed her look.