- 38 min ago German Actor Hardy Krüger Passes Away At 93: A Look At His Life And Career
- 6 hrs ago Easy Breakfast Recipe: How To Make Split Black Gram Or Urad Dal Dosa
- 10 hrs ago Remodelling Your Kitchen? Here Are 8 Must-Haves To Take It To The Next Level
- 12 hrs ago Covid-Flu Combined Booster Shot Possible Late 2023: Moderna
- News Chidambaram should resign if Congress fails to oust BJP in Goa: TMC
- Finance Cryptos Show Strength; Cosmos Outperforms, Tether, Cardano Weak
- Sports BCCI Central Contracts: Will non-performers Ajinkya Rahane, Cheteshwar Pujara be able to remain in Grade A?
- Movies Arun Verma, Who Worked Alongside Salman Khan In Kick, Passes Away At 62
- Technology Windows 11 Gets New Task Manager: Goodbye Legacy Task Manager
- Education ICSI CS Foundation CSEET Result 2022 Declared, Steps To Check ICSI CSEET CS Foundation Results On icsi.edu
- Automobiles Petrol Prices Slashed In Jharkhand: Rs 25 per Litre Subsidy
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Assam In Winter Of 2022
Kajol is one of the strongest performers in the Hindi film industry with a number of superhit movies to her credit. She is a versatile actress but she is also a fashion enthusiast too. Kajol is particularly a saree enthusiast. Born on 5 August 1974, today on her birthday, we have curated 5 saree looks for you. So, let's decode her saree looks for some saree fashion inspiration.
Photographer Courtesy: Ridhika Mehra
Kajol's Elaborate Maroon Saree
Kajol looked awesome in her elaborate saree that came from RI Ritu Kumar. Her saree was maroon in colour and featured gold-toned motifs and intricate embellished detailing on the border. It was beautifully draped saree that she teamed with a matching maroon velvet blouse. Styled by Radhika Mehra, her look was accentuated by heavy gemstone neckpiece and dainty bangles. Her jewellery was from the label, Joolry. The makeup was highlighted by glossy red lip shade, pink eye shadow and mascara, and contoured cheekbones. The middle-parted bun rounded out her avatar.
Kajol's Nature-Inspired Blue Saree
Kajol looked smart in her nature-inspired blue saree that came from the label, Torani. Her saree was sky-blue in colour with multi-hued nature accents. The border was enhanced by chevron patterns and she paired it with a matching sleeveless blue blouse that went well with her saree. She notched up her look with a dazzling choker and dainty bangles. Her jewellery came from Ritika Sachdeva and Curio Cottage. The makeup was highlighted by vibrant pink lip shade, pink cheekbones, and pink eye shadow and kohl. The impeccable bun completed her look.
Kajol's Plain Mustard Saree
Kajol looked amazing in her saree that was mustard-yellow saree that came from the label, Manish Malhotra. She wore a saree that was impeccably-pleated and draped and she paired her saree with a matching blouse. The border of her saree and blouse was highlighted by embellished border. She carried a golden potli bag that was from The Pink Potli. The heavy gold temple jewellery came from the label Azotiique by Varun Raheja. The makeup was enhanced by pink lip shade and a bindi. The middle-parted ponytail was sindoor-clad and that rounded out her look.
Kajol's Green And White Saree
Kajol looked impressive in her saree that she wore for an event. She looked gorgeous in her saree that was lime-green in colour and featured white-hued chikankari detailing. She teamed her saree with a sleeveless white blouse that went well with her saree look. Styled by Aastha Sharma, she accessorised her look with a dainty neckpiece and the makeup was highlighted by contoured pink cheekbones, pink lip shade, and subtle kohl. The long tresses completed her avatar.
Kajol's Pink And Red Saree
Kajol looked pretty as ever in her pink saree that was enhanced by white-toned patterns and featured a red floral border. She paired her saree with a red patterned border, which went well with her saree. Her saree was designed by Tarun Tahiliani and she notched up her look with a heavy gold neckpiece from Joyalukkas. The makeup was enhanced by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smokey kohl. She also wore a tiny bindi and the gajra-adorned bun wrapped up her look.
So, which saree look of Kajol did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.
Happy Birthday, Kajol!
- bollywood wardrobeRed Alert! Kajol Slays It In Her Bold Red Outfits; Ultimate Party Wear!
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Kriti Sanon To Kajol, The Best Dressed Actresses From The Last Week
- bollywood wardrobeKuch Kuch Hota Hai Completes 23 Years: Of Costumes, Male Gaze, And Anjali’s Disappointing Transformation
- bollywood wardrobeDurga Puja And Dussehra 2021: Kajol Has Some Major Saree Goals For All Those Looking Forward To Dressing Up
- bollywood wardrobeYour Comfy And Casual Outfits Sorted Ft. Kajol And Anushka Sharma
- bollywood wardrobeMother’s Day 2021: 8 Stunning Jewellery Gift Ideas Inspired By Stylish Moms From Bollywood
- bollywood wardrobeKajol Ups Her Fashion Game With This Eye-catching Skirt Set For Tribhanga Promotions
- bollywood wardrobeSwara Bhasker Or Kajol, Whose Stylish Pants Look Did You Like More?
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Kajol To Kiara Advani, The Dazzling Divas Who Will Inspire You To Slay It In Pants
- bollywood wardrobe19 Years Of K3G: From Flaunting Good Looks To When Poo Bani Parvati, Kareena Kapoor’s PHAT Looks Decoded
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2020: Ivory Or Red, Which Saree Of Kajol Will You Pick For This Diwali?
- bollywood wardrobeDurga Ashtami 2020: Tanishaa Mukerji Wins Us With Her Simple Saree Look; Perfect For Festive Events