- 10 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 11 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 12 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 15 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Shilpa Shetty Shares Heartwarming Welcome Back Post For Her Sister Shamita Shetty
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Kajol always amazes us with her saree look and the actress has been decking up in gorgeous sarees for festive occasions. We loved the stunning ivory saree that she wore for Dussehra and yesterday, she also wowed us with her bright red saree for Karwa Chauth festivities. Since Diwali is just a few days away, you can definitely take saree goals from Kajol. We have talked about her two saree looks for some Diwali fashion inspiration.
Kajol's Ivory Saree
Kajol wore an ivory saree for Dussehra and looked stunning as ever. Her saree came from the label, Nikasha. Styled by Radhika Mehra, she wore ivory double-paneled handwoven saree from the brand's latest collection, Tara. Her saree was enhanced by the yellow and pink border, which added to the festive vibe and the actress teamed her saree with an embellished golden blouse that featured pom-poms at the back. She accessorised her look with elaborate earrings and a heavy cocktail ring. Kajol's makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, smoky kohl, and a half-moon bindi. The middle-parted impeccable bun rounded out her look.
Kajol's Red Saree
For Karwa Chauth, Kajol draped a blazing red saree that came from the label, Faabiiana. It was an impeccably-pleated simple red saree from the label, which featured subtle embellished border. Kajol paired her saree with a sleeveless blouse that went well with her saree. Styled by Radhika Mehra, her jewellery game was strong and the actress flaunted Joyalukkas jewellery. She wore a shimmering motifs-adorned neckpiece, complementing bangles, and a pair of exquisite jhumkis that upped her look. As for her makeup, the Tanhaji actress enhanced her makeup look with a deep red lip shade, well-defined kohl, and a red bindi. The long tresses completed her avatar.
So, which saree of Kajol wowed you more and which one will you pick for this Diwali? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Kajol's Instagram