- 5 min ago Pinkathon Mumbai 2019: Milind Soman To Tahira Kashyap Cheer Women Participants
- 41 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas And Kim Kardashian West Will Inspire You To Have Warm And Soft Coats
- 1 hr ago Ananya Panday And Bhumi Pednekar’s Chic Outfits Are Ideal For Casual Parties
- 2 hrs ago Asha Parekh Exudes Regal Vibes With Her Resplendent Silk Saris
- News Ticket prices to view Taj Mahal majesty from this brilliant spot increased
- Technology No More Charging Ports For Apple iPhone in 2021: Report
- Sports WWE Friday Night SmackDown preview & schedule: December 6, 2019
- Movies Gaurav Gera On Neha Kakkar's Body-shaming Video: We Were Given Lines To Enact By Writers & Channel
- Finance Here’s Why You Should Preserve The Receipts/Bills Of Your Gold Purchase
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Kajol's sari game is getting stronger and we totally loved her latest sari, which she wore for the Joyalukkas event. The seasoned actress wore a Tarun Tahiliani sari, which was absolutely beautiful and about subtle contrasts. This time, Kajol's look was more on a maximalist side and she gave us wedding function goals.
So, Kajol wore a powdered peach sari, which was intricately embroidered and was accentuated by meticulous embellishments in silver. She draped her sari in a classic Nivi style and her drape was also detailed with a red-hued border that featured floral accents. Kajol's choli blouse matched with the border of her sari and it was highlighted by tassels and beads.
Her jewellery was elaborate and complemented her attire. The diva wore a statement neckpiece, which was studded with multi-hued stones and complementing earrings. She also notched up her look with a gold kada. Her jewellery came from the label, Joyalukkas. The makeup was highlighted by contoured pink-toned cheekbones, smoky kohl, and a pink lip shade. The impeccable bun was adorned with mogra flowers. Kajol looked absolutely flawless. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.