- 1 hr ago On Kareena Kapoor’s Birthday, Her 6 Stunning Hairstyles To Suit Your Every Occasion
- 16 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 16 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 17 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- News RRB RRC Entrance Exam 2019: Update on DV process
- Finance What Gets Cheaper And Expensive After 37th GST Council Meet
- Technology Oppo K5, The Company's First 64MP Camera Phone Leaked Online With Snapdragon 730G SoC
- Movies Gaddalakonda Ganesh Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 1: Varun Tej’s Movie Opens On A Good Note
- Sports McIlroy scrambles to make Wentworth cut as Rahm, Willett lead
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Bollywood actress Kajol, who has given a number of super hit films often shares her sari pictures on her Instagram. A sari connoisseur, Kajol is also often seen in elegant designer saris at the gala events or formal affairs. The Baazigar actress recently showed us her love for saris with this beautiful number.
Posed to perfection in a beautiful green net designer sari by Anita Dongre, Kajol looked like a million dollars. Styled by Aastha Sharma, Kajol looked absolutely gorgeous as she opted to drape it in a Nivi style. The gorgeous saree had intricate white embroidered patterns and the elaborate threadwork at the border accentuated her sari. She went for a sleeveless white plain blouse, which was textured and went well her chic sari. Kajol made a strong case for pearls with a vintage white pearl necklace, which completed her glamorous look. She notched up her look with sleek tresses and kept her makeup minimal.
On the work front, Kajol will be seen in Bhushan Kumar's upcoming historical drama, Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior, which is based on the life of military leader, Tanaji Malusare. The multi-starrer film will also feature Ajay Devgn, Saif Ali Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Jagapati Babu, Suniel Shetty, and Pankaj Tripathi. The film is scheduled to hit the cinemas on 10 January, 2020.