- 4 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 4 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 5 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 6 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- Technology Police Seizes Over 2000 Fake Xiaomi Products In New Delhi
- Movies Prithviraj To Take A Break From Cinema!
- Sports ATK reclaim top spot in Indian Super League
- News Pakistan: Blast in Lahore, 6 injured, 1 killed
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Bollywood actress Kajol, who has given a number of super hit films often shares her sari pictures on her Instagram. A sari connoisseur, Kajol is also often seen in elegant designer saris at the gala events or formal affairs. The Baazigar actress recently showed us her love for saris with this beautiful number.
Posed to perfection in a beautiful green net designer sari by Anita Dongre, Kajol looked like a million dollars. Styled by Aastha Sharma, Kajol looked absolutely gorgeous as she opted to drape it in a Nivi style. The gorgeous saree had intricate white embroidered patterns and the elaborate threadwork at the border accentuated her sari. She went for a sleeveless white plain blouse, which was textured and went well her chic sari. Kajol made a strong case for pearls with a vintage white pearl necklace, which completed her glamorous look. She notched up her look with sleek tresses and kept her makeup minimal.
On the work front, Kajol will be seen in Bhushan Kumar's upcoming historical drama, Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior, which is based on the life of military leader, Tanaji Malusare. The multi-starrer film will also feature Ajay Devgn, Saif Ali Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Jagapati Babu, Suniel Shetty, and Pankaj Tripathi. The film is scheduled to hit the cinemas on 10 January, 2020.