- 8 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 9 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- 12 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- 17 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Technology Fathers Day 2021 Gift Ideas Best Truly Wireless Headsets Under Rs. 5,000
- Sports Euro 2020: Portugal 2-4 Germany: Holders score two own goals in thumping defeat
- Movies The Gurmeet Choudhary Foundation Opens First Post COVID-19 Care Centre In Bihar
- News People will not tolerate self-centred politics: Uddhav Thackeray slams Congress leaders
- Education Telangana Schools And Colleges To Reopen From July 1, Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- Finance HDFC Bank To Buy Stake Worth Over Rs 1,906 Crore In Group's General Insurer From Parent HDFC
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
We love sarees and we are always looking forward to draping sarees. Sometimes, we need saree-inspiration from our favourite divas, so that we can up our saree wardrobe. Lately, Kajol and Esha Gupta gave us saree goals with their gorgeous sarees, which were subtly done and seemed perfect as home wear too. The two actresses looked totally stunning in their floral sarees and while Kajol opted for a minimal look, Esha Gupta made a strong case for jewellery too. We have decoded their outfits and style for you.
Courtesy: Kajol's Instagram
Kajol's Floral Saree
Photographed by her daughter Nysa Devgan, Kajol looked impressive in her beautiful saree. The actress captioned her picture as, "Just really missed wearing my sarees. So had a heyday doing this. Love the saree for all the subtle possibilities...... hmmm ! Another in house photographer.. this time my daughter ❤️" Her saree was designed by Anita Dongre and it was the rose-pink Roja saree from the designer's collection. Kajol's saree was accentuated by floral motifs inspired by summer forests. We also loved the sleeveless subtle floral blouse that she paired with her saree. She accessorised her look with heavy earrings, which went well with her saree. However, rose gold drop earrings or pearl studs would also look awesome with this saree, in case you want to keep your look more minimal than Kajol's. Her makeup was marked by meticulously-contoured cheekbones, pink lip shade, and soft eye makeup. The side-parted wavy highlighted tresses rounded out her avatar.
Courtesy: Esha Gupta's Instagram
Esha Gupta's Floral Saree
Esha Gupta was all-smiles as she posed for the camera. She aptly captioned her picture as, "The purpose of our lives is to be happy"- Dalai Lama" Her saree was gorgeous and came from the label, RANIAN By Neha Gupta. It seemed like a powder pink saree, which was accentuated by floral patterns in silver threadwork. Be it formal or informal, Esha Gupta's saree like Kajol's seemed perfect for all occasions. She teamed her saree with a sleeveless blouse that went well with her saree. Her jewellery game was more elaborate with a dazzling neckpiece, complementing earrings, chic bangle, and dainty rings. The makeup was beautifully contoured and highlighted by matte pink lip shade, subtle eye shadow, and a tiny black bindi. The middle-parted sleek bun completed her look.
So, whose saree look did you like more? Let us know that.