- 51 min ago Janhvi Kapoor Has A Unique Party-Wear Outfit For You And You Really Can’t Miss It!
- 1 hr ago Malaika Arora, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, And Kareena Kapoor Khan Will Inspire You To Buy Gota Zari Lehenga
- 2 hrs ago Pimple Marks Giving You Sleepless Nights? Know How To Remove Pimple Marks Effectively
- 2 hrs ago 44 Vegetarian Foods With Highest Protein For Everyday Diet
- News Delhi HC seeks Dy CM Manish Sisodia's stand on plea challenging his polls
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Movies Mahira Sharma On Akanksha Puri’s Allegations: ‘I Don’t Know When She Saw A Love Bite On My Body’
- Sports Asia XI Vs World XI T20Is: BCCI to give names only after evaluating Virat Kohli & Co's workload
- Technology Garmin Launches New Line Of Smart Wearables In India
- Automobiles Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Recently, Kajol and Athiya Shetty made a strong case for black striped saris. While Kajol wore it for the promotions of her upcoming movie Tanhaji, Athiya Shetty draped the black and white sari as she walked the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week 2019. Their styling and blouse style was absolutely different. So, let's find out about their sari looks.
Kajol In Her Black And White Sari
Kajol wore black and white striped sari for the Kapil Sharma Show. Her sari was designed by Punit Balana and it featured stripes. Her sari was accentuated by black-toned sequins on the border and she paired her sari with a sleeveless sequinned black blouse. Styled by Radhika Mehra, Kajol upped her look with chic rings. She also sported a stunning neckpiece. Her jewellery was from Curio Cottage. The makeup was highlighted by contoured cheekbones, light pink lip shade, and subtle kohl. The side-parted tresses rounded out her avatar.
Athiya Shetty In Her Black And White Sari
Athiya Shetty wore her black and white sari for Abraham & Thakore's show at the LFW 2019. Her sari featured more dramatic and bold stripes and she teamed her eco-friendly sari with a matching shirt blouse. She accessorised her look with sleek beaded danglers, which totally fascinated us. As for Athiya's makeup, it was nude-toned with matte pink lip shade and light kohl. The impeccable middle-parted tresses elevated her style quotient.
So, didn't they inspire you to drape striped sari? Let us know that.