- 4 min ago Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 20 min ago 12 Affordable Christmas Gift Ideas To Make Your Loved Ones Feel Special
- 1 hr ago On Virat Kohli And Anushka Sharma's Anniversary, Their Wedding Wardrobe Decoded
- 2 hrs ago Angad Bedi and Neha Dhupia's Outfits Remind Us Of Raj-Simran From Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- News Inner line permit regime extended to Manipur; President signs order
- Technology PUBG Addiction Claims Another Life; Youth Dies After Consuming Chemical Instead Of Water
- Movies Sathish-Sindhu Wedding Ceremony: Vijay Sethupathi, Sivakarthikeyan & Others Attend Event!
- Sports Australia vs New Zealand, 1st Test: Preview, Dream11 prediction, team news, where to watch
- Finance Bharat Bond ETF Issue Opens On Dec 12: Should You Invest?
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Kajal Aggarwal looked spectacular in her Global Desi outfit. She wore a salwar kameez that was accentuated by laidback aesthetics and was a bit towards the flared side. Well, Kajal gave us summer wear goals in her breezy ensemble. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
So, Kajal opted for a round-necked kurta that was three-quarter-sleeved and enhanced by indigo and blue hues. Her kurta was plain-hued but featured subtle prints on the neckline and sleeves area. Her ensemble was notched up by sheer accents and exuded soothing vibes. Kajal paired her kurta with white-hued cigarette pants, which went well with her kurta.
The actress teamed her attire with embellished kolhapuris by Aprajita Toor, which elevated her style quotient and gave her look an old-fashioned touch. Kajal kept her look jewellery-free and the makeup was refreshing and highlighted by a pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The side-swept tresses rounded out her ethnic avatar. So, how did you find Kajal Aggarwal's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.