- 17 min ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- 27 min ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Guava For Babies
- 47 min ago Panipat Actress, Kriti Sanon's Sari And Sports Shoes Look Is What We Want To Nail
- 1 hr ago Varicose Veins: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st T20I: Live Update: Kohli's band look to pick up an early lead
- Movies Parth Samthaan Reacts To Rumours Of Dating Erica Fernandes; Says She's Reserved
- News China's digital courts with AI judges and verdicts via chat app
- Technology Apple Updates "Clips" App With Memoji, Animoji, And More
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
Kajal Aggarwal's latest printed dress was every inch attention-grabbing. The actress played with prints and totally slayed it in style. She was posed to perfection in an attire that had put us in the trance mode. Let's decode her outfit, which totally left us speechless.
So, Kajal wore an outfit by Siddartha Tytler and it was dipped in the shades of black and white. The attire was accentuated by nuanced details and sharp edges. It was highlighted by a beautiful display of prints and it was definitely not an easy number to pull off. Coming to the bodice of Kajal's dress, it was enhanced by classic black and white diagonal stripes. The batwing sleeves were contrasted by different patterns. While the exaggerated portion of the sleeves was woven and earthy, the structural part matched with the bodice.
The skirt was highlighted by classic gingham prints and this added a timeless and interesting dimension to her outfit. Kajal paired it with black pencil heels, which matched with her outfit and the makeup was light with subtle kohl and nude pink lip shade. The side-swept wavy tresses completed her look. So, how did you find her patterned outfit? Tell us that in the comment section.