- Technology Realme Buds Air Neo NCC Certification Reveals Live Images
- News The significance of J P Nadda and what will he bring to the table
- Movies 21 Studio Ghibli Films Are Coming To Netflix In February 2020
- Finance RBI Releases Board Meeting Minutes For The First Time To Improve Transparency
- Sports Tendulkar, Walsh to coach teams in bushfire charity match
- Automobiles KTM Adventure 390 Launched At Rs 2.99 Lakh: Bookings Officially Open At Rs 10,000
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kajal Aggarwal needs no introduction. She is a big name in South India and now she has garnered enough fan base in Bollywood as well. After Singham, Kajal has become a renowned actress in Bollywood. Kajal's fashion is more inclined to ethnic category.
In past, we have seen Kajal sporting some gorgeous Kanjivaram silk sarees. This time, we spotted Kajal again looking gorgeous as ever.
Kajal was attending a Bru Coffee event in Chennai when we spotted her wearing a grey Ridhi Mehra ethnic dress.
The solid grey has given an edgy effect with the clever use of intricate work. The lehenga dress comprises of a long kurta, sweeping-length lehenga skirt and a dupatta.
The designer has kept the kurta highly intricate while left the lehenga skirt plain. The dress also has an added feature: waist belt. The pattern reminds of Sabyasachi splendid lehengas but still have a Riddhi Mehra touch to it.
Kajal has kept this look simple. She wore her hair half-tied. We loved the way she has kept it simple and elegant.