- 5 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 9 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 10 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 10 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Kajal Aggarwal needs no introduction. She is a big name in South India and now she has garnered enough fan base in Bollywood as well. After Singham, Kajal has become a renowned actress in Bollywood. Kajal's fashion is more inclined to ethnic category.
In past, we have seen Kajal sporting some gorgeous Kanjivaram silk sarees. This time, we spotted Kajal again looking gorgeous as ever.
Kajal was attending a Bru Coffee event in Chennai when we spotted her wearing a grey Ridhi Mehra ethnic dress.
The solid grey has given an edgy effect with the clever use of intricate work. The lehenga dress comprises of a long kurta, sweeping-length lehenga skirt and a dupatta.
The designer has kept the kurta highly intricate while left the lehenga skirt plain. The dress also has an added feature: waist belt. The pattern reminds of Sabyasachi splendid lehengas but still have a Riddhi Mehra touch to it.
Kajal has kept this look simple. She wore her hair half-tied. We loved the way she has kept it simple and elegant.