- 4 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 9 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 10 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 10 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Kajal Aggarwal was spotted in Chicago for an ATA Conference and she carried off a very Indian look with utter grace. Kajal opted for a completely ethnic makeover for her trip abroad and won our hearts over.
The South Indian actress who is now moving towards Bollywood looked beautiful in a Sabyasachi anarkali. The anarkali was another one of Sabyasachi's minimalistic yet stunning outfits. The white cotton anarkali had a gold embroidered neckline.
The deep blue coatie with ari style embroidery is what lifted the entire look up and gave it a royal vintage touch. Kajal carried a matching Sabyasachi clutch along with it. The dupatta had gold badla work on white.
Kajal finished out the look with a dainty bindi and chaandbalis. We loved the ethnic look on Kajal. Let us know what you think by commenting below.