- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kajal Aggarwal's latest traditional ensemble is the best that we have seen this week. She looked radiant in her red lehenga attire, which we thought was meticulously done. Her lehenga was actually one of the best that we had seen this month. Adding to that, this ethnic attire of hers boasted the traditional sensibilities.
Her ensemble consisted of a blouse and a voluminous skirt. She wore a round-necked three-quarter-sleeved blouse that was sprinkled with green and light pink floral accents. The complementing skirt was elaborately done with intricate floral accents and a beautifully patterned border. Though richly embroidered, this lehenga was understated and Kajallooked beyond pretty in it.
She accessorised her look with a pair of antique art-deco diamond earrings, which came from Vivek Jhaveri. The makeup was marked by a subtle pink lip shade and a mascara accompanied by pink eyeshadow. The middle-parted ponytail notched up her traditional avatar. Kajallooked resplendent and we couldn't take eyes off her. What do you think about her look? Let us know that in the comment section.