- 9 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 10 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 10 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 11 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: Best Smartphones Priced Under Rs. 3,999
- News "Howdy Houston!" says Modi on arrival for a week-long US visit
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
He was one of the hottest, most sought-after male models and she was the muse to legendary designers like Rohit Khosla. Both of them met during their modelling days and got married in 1998.
With their marriage of two decades ago coming to an end, Arjun Rampal and Mehr Jessia were regarded as the most stylish B-town couple. Their wedding has over the years given netizens major #weddinggoals.
But alas, these days, it seems as if every love story has to end. Look at what happened to Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne Khan. Yes, similarly, Arjun and Mehr have divorced after 20 years of their beautiful marriage.
We know it is so disheartening a news, but what lives on is their love for each other and the fashionable moments they had together. The duo have together weaved some of the most inspirational #ootds at the red carpet and at glittering soirées.
The couple always had their individualistic dress sense. While Arjun struck towards understated and elegant attires, Mehr had an affinity towards in-vogue and glittering attires. In terms of fashion, these two were the most searched for husband and wife.
They can be even declared as the pioneering stylish couple of Bollywood. The ones who inspired other contemporary celebrity couples to evolve their dress sense and these two also brought freshness in fashion. Before Arjun and Mehr, we can't remember any couple, who were dressed to the T.
Be it her orange gown and his black bandhgala-white trousers at the Cannes Film Festival or his tuxedo and her Monisha Jaising golden sequinned dress at the Hello Hall of Fame Awards, Mehr and Arjun always managed to look striking.
Didn't we used to say that we want a hubby like Arjun or a wife like Mehr, just a couple of years ago? Well, that is because they looked the most stylish and awesome together.
However, sadly, they have officially called it quits, but we have for you some of their most stylish moments together. Take a look.