- 2 min ago Remembering Lala Lajpat Rai On His 155th Birth Anniversary: Lesser Known Facts About Him
- 8 min ago The Forgotten Army Actress Sharvari's Latest Fashion Roundup Is A Must For All The Fashionistas
- 26 min ago 10 Body Scrubs To Get Rid Of Dry Winter Skin
- 27 min ago Grammys 2020 Or Golden Globes 2020, In Which Event Priyanka And Nick's Fashion Was Better?
- Sports PBL Season 5: Awadhe Warriors look for their first home win at Premier Badminton League 2020
- Finance How to Buy and Recharge ICICI FASTag?
- News Sonia had sought written undertaking from Uddhav: Ashok Chavan
- Movies Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru Entry Scene Is Fan Frenzy At Its Best!
- Technology Amazon Grand Gaming Days Sale: Best Offers On Gaming Laptops
- Automobiles Anand Mahindra, Venu Srinivasan To Receive Padma Bhushan Civilian Award
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Juhi Chawla has been travelling quite a bit these days and she is giving us travel fashion goals. The seasoned actress was recently spotted in a casual number and she looked radiant as ever.
The actress wore a simple shirt and paired it with straight-fit pants. Her shirt was quarter-sleeved, flared, and was enhanced by sheer fabric while her pants were bright and complemented her shirt. So, it was a perfect mix of earthy-meets-vibrant attire. It was an ideal monsoon-wear attire and her outfit certainly exuded a soothing touch.
Juhi's shirt was collared and flowy. It was accentuated by pink and yellow-hued floral accents. The intricate patterns featured a desi touch. Her pants were royal blue-hued and notched up her look to a whole new level. Juhi paired her outfit with shiny silver-hued sandals, which went well with her attire.
Her look was jewellery-free and her makeup was highlighted by a nude lip shade. Her side-swept tresses rounded off her look. So, Juhi won us over and we thought she is an evergreen fashion inspiration. What do you think about her street-style look? Let us know in the comment section.