- 5 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 9 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 10 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 10 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
The debonair and stylish, Jim Sarbh has an extremely individualistic fashion sensibility. The 'Made in Heaven' actor is one of the most regular showstoppers and he once again, left us speechless, as he walked down the ramp on the final day of the India Fashion Week 2019, presented by FDCI and sponsored by Lotus Make-Up. The actor glided down the ramp for Siddartha Tytler.
The designer presented his collection 'Shadow', which brought alive the glamour of the 80s while keeping in tune with modern sensibilities. Jim looked a class apart in his all-black ensemble, which reflected the sensibilities of the retro era. His zippered embroidered jacquard jacket was a statement piece. It was a subtly done jacket and yet it exuded a dramatic touch.
It was asymmetrical jacket and the actor paired it with matching trousers, crafted out of shiny fabric. Jim teamed his ensemble with formal-meets-sporty shoes and that completed his look. We thought he looked impeccable in his outfit and gave goals to discerning men. What do you think about his attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.