- 7 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 9 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 9 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Day 57 Written Update – Chandana Is The New Caption Of The House
- News Seeking to provide Indian citizenship, Lok Sabha passes Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Netflix Subscription In Jaipur, Guntur
- Sports 13th South Asian Games: Naveen Kumar shines as Indian Kabaddi Team crush Sri Lanka to win gold medal
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Jim Sarbh is a master of anti-trending fashion. You cannot put him in a box. You cannot stereotype him and you most certainly cannot define his fashion sensibilities. His style game seems moody and is certainly diverse. He can wear florals, casual denims, stripes, formal, bright, muted- anything under the sun and make it look awesome too.
He surprises us and this time, what he wore for the IFFI Goa event was androgynous too. He made heads turn with his laidback outfit. The prolific actor with salt and pepper curls wore a shirt and that shirt was not an ordinary one. It was an unabashedly oversized shirt that he sported and paired it with earthy-hued trousers. His attire came from the label Péro by Aneeth Arora.
Jim's shirt seemed absolutely fuss-free, was full-sleeved, and notched up by free-flowing silhouette. It featured checks in the shades of grey, white, and a darker shade of green. He wore his shirt over a t-shirt and he teamed his ensemble with white-coloured sports shoes. Well, Jim definitely taught us that fashion is about having fun and pulling off surprises here and there. He wore classic black and gold shades and that completed his look.
Would you want to sport a shirt like Jim Sarbh? Let us know that in the comment section.