- 38 min ago Flashback Friday: Decoding Smita Patil’s Fashion From The Movie Mirch Masala
- 2 hrs ago 8 Fashion Lessons To Take From Kriti Sanon’s Instagram Feed To Elevate Your Style
- 5 hrs ago Kamada Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 5 hrs ago Stay-At-Home Fashion Diaries: Hailey Bieber’s 3 Simple Looks That Can Give You Insta-Worthy Moments
- Movies Anupamaa Actor Ashish Mehrotra's Father Passes Away; Rupali Ganguly, Kunal & Other Celebs Mourn His Loss
- Finance Now Book A 5 Kg Indane Gas Cylinder Without Address Proof, Here’s How
- News BBMP appoints Namma Bengaluru Foundation as official partner in largest vaccination drive
- Sports IPL 2021: Knee injury rules T Natarajan out of tournament, spotlight once again on NCA
- Technology How To Check BSNL Bharat Fibre And AirFibre Data Usage
- Automobiles Current Lockdown & Curfew Restrictions Likely To Affect Car & Bike Sales Again In 2021
- Education KVS Admission 2021 For Class 1 Merit List Delayed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
Jennifer Winget is one of the finest television industry actresses of the country. Her latest show, Code M is being loved by the audience and with her performance, she proved her versatility as an actress. Her fashion sense is also impressive and her style sensibility is also inspirational. Born on 30 May 1985, Jennifer Winget celebrates her birthday today and here are five fashion looks that have truly wowed us.
Jennifer Winget's Pink Top And Skirt
Jennifer Winget recently posted her flashback photoshoot pictures in a top and skirt on Instagram. She was posed to perfection with a swimming pool in the backdrop. Styled by Anuja, Jennifer wore a checkered black and pink sleeveless top from Zara and paired it with a Sav Lamba ruffled pink skirt. The actress highlighted her makeup with pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The short copper tresses rounded out her avatar.
Jennifer Winget's Black Dress
Jennifer Winget's black dress absolutely caught our attention. She looked amazing in her dress, which she wore for Beyhadh 2 promotions. Styled by Kareen Parwani, her dress featured full sleeves and a knotted front. The dress was accentuated by the asymmetrical hem and she paired her dress with white pumps. The makeup was highlighted by nude tones and purple-toned streaks.
Jennifer Winget's Floral White Dress
Posed contemplatively, Jennifer Winget wore a white silk dress that was just gorgeous and sleeveless. Her dress was voluminous and featured deep pink floral accents and green leaves. Her dress was enhanced by shiny texture. She aptly captioned the picture as, 'La Vie En Rose' and she accessorised her look with delicate earrings. The makeup was marked by pink lip shade and the side-parted highlighted tresses completed her look.
Jennifer Winget's Black And Pink Attire
Jennifer Winget's pink dress and black blazer combination gave us party wear goals. She wore this short pink dress that featured wrapped details and she teamed it with a black blazer shrug, which was adorned with white-toned butterfly accents. Her dress came from the label, Madison. She carried an embellished silver purse with her and upped her look with dazzling earrings. The makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade and winged eyeliner. She completed her look with a middle-parted bun that rounded out her avatar.
Jennifer Winget's Pastel Gown
Jennifer Winget's pastel gown was what we loved so much. She wore a blush champagne-hued gown for a photoshoot and exuded dreamy vibes. Her attire was intricately-adorned with subtle white accents and was accentuated by laced details. She upped her look with winged eyeliner and pink lip shade. The makeup was light and refreshing and she notched up her look with a white hairband and the copper tresses wrapped up her avatar.
So, which outfit of Jennifer Winget's did you like the most? Let us know that.
Happy Birthday, Jennifer Winget!
Courtesy: Jennifer Winget's Instagram