- 44 min ago Flashback Friday: Decoding Smita Patil’s Fashion From The Movie Mirch Masala
- 2 hrs ago 8 Fashion Lessons To Take From Kriti Sanon’s Instagram Feed To Elevate Your Style
- 5 hrs ago Kamada Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 6 hrs ago Stay-At-Home Fashion Diaries: Hailey Bieber’s 3 Simple Looks That Can Give You Insta-Worthy Moments
- Automobiles Ford India Hikes Prices Of All Its Models: Ford Endeavour, Figo, Aspire, Ecosport Prices Increased
- Movies Anupamaa Actor Ashish Mehrotra's Father Passes Away; Rupali Ganguly, Kunal & Other Celebs Mourn His Loss
- Finance COVID Crises: Banks To Work From 10AM-2PM, Offering Only Basic Services
- News BBMP appoints Namma Bengaluru Foundation as official partner in largest vaccination drive
- Sports IPL 2021: Knee injury rules T Natarajan out of tournament, spotlight once again on NCA
- Technology How To Check BSNL Bharat Fibre And AirFibre Data Usage
- Education KVS Admission 2021 For Class 1 Merit List Delayed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
Jennifer Winget has completely mesmerised us. A small-screen diva but with more ardent fan following than most of the Bollywood actresses, Jennifer is an inspiration. This actress is only getting better with time and we have a strong feeling that we will see her in big production houses movies. She has impressed us with not only her acting skills but also her superb fashion sense.
Recently, her pose and her attire caught our attention and we couldn't stop ourselves from staring at her. Jennifer took to her social media to share this picture that has killed the internet. She captioned her pic as, "First, you dream of a painting...then you go ahead and paint your dream", which we thought was so appropriate with her supporting image.
So, she widened her arms as if she has conquered the harsh world of tinsel town. Well, we can only say that she is gradually doing it.
And she gazed up in the sky and looked nothing short of a masterpiece painting. She wore a floor-length black-hued anarkali that we can safely say is our outstanding outfit of the day. She also proved to us that there is no other hue that can be as mystifying and stunning as black. Her half-sleeved anarkali was accentuated by cape-like sleeves and added an alluring effect to her outfit.
The anarkali featured a structured bodice and a flared skirt. It was adorned with enormous golden embellished flowers on the blouse.
She sensibly made a bun to enhance her look and teamed her anarkali with ethnic earrings. Her makeup was light and highlighted by black smoky eyes.
So, we are totally floored by Jennifer Winget. Are you too? Let us know that in the comment section.