- 27 min ago Juvenile Diabetes: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors And How To Manage
- 32 min ago Children's Day 2019: 10 Motivational Quotes By Jawahar Lal Nehru For Children
- 39 min ago International Men's Day 2019: 8 Signs When Women Need To Become An Emotional Support System For Men
- 1 hr ago Kangana Ranaut Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Pink Floral Dress
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Theatrical Rights Sold; No Buyers For Ala Vaikunthapurramloo Despite Promotions?
- Sports ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2020: Katy Perry set to perform in WC final at MCG on International Women's Day
- News Clash breaks out at BJP’s protest rally against the spurt in dengue cases
- Education Children's Day Essay: Top 5 Ideas To Write An Essay On Children's Day
- Technology Apple Watch Series 6 With Enhanced Water-Resistant, Improved Performance Expected: Report
- Automobiles Tata Inaugurates Advance Power Systems Engineering Tech Center At Pune
- Finance Rupee Weakens To Over 2-Month Low; Crosses 72/Dollar Level
- Travel Children's day 2019: Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium - Where Learning Is Fun
If there is one television actress who has amazed us with her acting prowess, that's Jennifer Winget. However, apart from her fine acting, Jennifer Winget also has keen fashion sense. Recently, Jennifer took to her Instagram feed to share a couple of pictures from the photoshoot, which are intense. The photoshoot is for her serial, Beyhadh 2 and the shoot has her slaying in a black outfit. So, let us take a look at her outfit and decode it.
So, for her photoshoot, Jennifer Winget is seen in a sleeveless plunging neckline sequinned bodycon black mini dress, which came from Label D by Dimple Shroff. Styled by Kareen Parwani, she paired her dress with a matching sequinned net cape. Her cape featured feathers at the back, which added a dramatic touch to her attire. The actress ditched accessories and let her feisty look do all the talking.
She upped her look with silver nail lacquer. The actress left her mid-parted streaked messy tresses loose, which enhanced the bold effect.. Her makeup game was also strong. She sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. With minimal base marked by kohled eyes, heavy mascara, dark eye shadow, and pink lip shade, she spruced up her look.
After looking at this look of Jennifer Winget's, we are extremely eager to see her once again, playing the role of Maya in the second season of Beyhadh. Jennifer absolutely stunned us with her black dress.'
What do you have to say about her mini dress and her intense look? Do let us know in the comment section.
All Pic credits: Jennifer Winget