- 1 hr ago 8 Fashion Lessons To Take From Kriti Sanon’s Instagram Feed To Elevate Your Style
- 5 hrs ago Kamada Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 5 hrs ago Stay-At-Home Fashion Diaries: Hailey Bieber’s 3 Simple Looks That Can Give You Insta-Worthy Moments
- 6 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Multicolour Sweatshirt Or Tamannaah Bhatia’s Pink Co-ords, Whose Tie-Dye Outfit Is Prettier?
- News COVID-19 Zydus Cadila gets emergency use approval for single dose of Virafin
- Sports IPL 2021: Best moment in life after my Test debut: Axar Patel
- Finance SBI Launches Video KYC Based Account Opening Feature, Details Inside
- Movies Udit Narayan Recalls His Conversation With Shravan Rathod When The Music Composer Recently Visited Kumbh Mela
- Automobiles Current Lockdown & Curfew Restrictions Likely To Affect Car & Bike Sales Again In 2021
- Technology Vi Message Center Number: Get All States Vi Message/SMS Center Number Details
- Education KVS Admission 2021 For Class 1 Merit List Delayed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
If there is one television actress who has amazed us with her acting prowess, that's Jennifer Winget. However, apart from her fine acting, Jennifer Winget also has keen fashion sense. Recently, Jennifer took to her Instagram feed to share a couple of pictures from the photoshoot, which are intense. The photoshoot is for her serial, Beyhadh 2 and the shoot has her slaying in a black outfit. So, let us take a look at her outfit and decode it.
So, for her photoshoot, Jennifer Winget is seen in a sleeveless plunging neckline sequinned bodycon black mini dress, which came from Label D by Dimple Shroff. Styled by Kareen Parwani, she paired her dress with a matching sequinned net cape. Her cape featured feathers at the back, which added a dramatic touch to her attire. The actress ditched accessories and let her feisty look do all the talking.
She upped her look with silver nail lacquer. The actress left her mid-parted streaked messy tresses loose, which enhanced the bold effect.. Her makeup game was also strong. She sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. With minimal base marked by kohled eyes, heavy mascara, dark eye shadow, and pink lip shade, she spruced up her look.
After looking at this look of Jennifer Winget's, we are extremely eager to see her once again, playing the role of Maya in the second season of Beyhadh. Jennifer absolutely stunned us with her black dress.'
What do you have to say about her mini dress and her intense look? Do let us know in the comment section.
All Pic credits: Jennifer Winget