- 10 min ago From Dutee Chand To Alia Bhatt, Here Are Amazing Stylish Vogue Photoshoots Of The Leading Celebs
- 11 min ago Diwali 2019: WhatsApp And Facebook Messages To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 18 min ago Malaika Arora Is A Sight To Behold In A Thick Blue Winged Eyeliner Look
- 2 hrs ago Anushka Sharma Stuns Us With Her Androgynous Outfit And Impressive Ear Jewellery
- News DSSSB LDC admit card 2019 released: Direct links and steps to download
- Movies Yash Recounts His Trip To America; Scary Experiences Made Him Return To India!
- Technology Most Trending Smartphones Of Last Week: Google Pixel 4 XL, OnePlus 7T Pro, Redmi Note 8 Pro And More
- Finance Reliance Jio Marginally Cuts Prices Of Some Tariff Packs And Adjusts IUC
- Sports MS Dhoni spotted driving Nissan Jonga on Ranchi roads, shows his love for Indian Army
- Automobiles Honda CBR 650R Sold Out In India: Bookings For The Motorcycle Put On Hold Temporarily
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Jennifer Winget's attire was marked by poetic elegance. Her attire was like a whiff of fresh air and a departure from everything that defines maximalism. The prolific TV actress brought alive the magic of spring at an evening award function. Yes, Jennifer surprised us with her fashion statement at the Lion Gold Awards 2019. She wore an outfit, which came from SVA by Sonam & Paras Modi.
The 'Bepannaah' actress won the Best Actress award for the very serial. She looked gorgeous in her separates, which were accentuated by pastel hue and washed patterns. It was backed by fusion sensibility and contemporary design aesthetics. This was one of Jennifer's prettiest ensembles and it consisted of a structured blouse, high-waist dhoti bottoms, and an asymmetrical shawl-like cape. It was a minimal look and with this outfit, Jennifer proved to us that her style sensibility is individualistic and strong.
The actress paired her stunning ensemble with silver-hued pencil heels, which went well with her outfit. She wore delicate jewellery that included earrings and rings. Her chic jewellery added a touch of restraint to her look and it came from Gehna Jewellers. The makeup was light and natural and highlighted by a subtle pink lip shade and impeccable kohl accompanied by glossy eye shadow. The messy bun wrapped up and enhanced her desi modern avatar. So, what do you think about Jennifer Winget's look and outfit? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.