- 12 min ago Benefits Of Cooking In Mustard Oil
- 42 min ago Tonsillitis: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 1 hr ago Karishma Tanna's Sari Photoshoot Is Stunning And Will Absolutely Leave You Intrigued
- 2 hrs ago Alaya F's Yellow Dress Is For Those Who Want To Keep It Simple And Sassy At Party Nights
- News HM Amit Shah to visit Kolkata on Sunday to 'clear confusion' on CAA
- Movies Shruti Haasan Opens Up On Suffering From PCOS, Experimenting With Lip Fillers
- Sports ISL 2019 20: Bengaluru FC vs ATK preview, where to watch, live streaming: BFC host ATK on Super Sunday
- Technology Everything You Should Know About Airtel Rs. 179, Rs. 279, And Rs. 349 Prepaid Plans
- Finance Govt’s Total Receipts In April-January At Rs 12.82 Lakh Crore
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz E Class Facelift Models To Launch In India This Year: Details And Expected Price
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principles For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Shabana Azmi and Javed Akhtar are usually seen in similar style of outfits. While Shabana Azmi is mostly spotted in rich saris and traditional suits, Javed Akhtar usually dons kurta and pyjama sets. However, the couple can sometimes take the road-less-travelled in fashion and really surprise us and by surprise we mean a big surprise. So, recently, at Javed Akhtar's 70th birthday bash, the two aced the quirky look. Let's take a look at their fashion game.
It was a retro-themed party and the two nailed the late 70s fashion look. Javed Akhtar and Shabana Azmi gave us a twinning moment too. So, speaking about Javed Akhtar first, he wore a collared red shirt with white polka dots and teamed it with white pants and cream yellow and white sports shoes. He completed his look with a white and blue hat.
As, for Shabana Azmi, she wore a long red flared dress and teamed it with red and white polka-dotted shirt, a stole, and a denim jacket. Not just that, the actress accessorised her look with polka-dotted scarf and hoops. Her makeup was highlighted by red lip shade. Well, what do you think about Javed Akhtar and Shabana Azmi's party look? Let us know that.