- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Ups Her Ethnic Quotient With A Floral Anita Dongre Suit
- 2 hrs ago Rani Lakshmi Bai: Some Unknown Facts About The Valiant And Brave Queen Of Jhansi
- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Nayanthara: Five Times The South Star Slayed In Western And Ethnic Outfits
- 3 hrs ago Manisha Koirala Looks Elegant As Ever In Her Chikankari Anarkali
- Movies Motichoor Chaknachoor Full Movie Leaked Online On Tamilrockers!
- News Ex WB CM, ‘Maker of Modern WB’ Bidhan Chandra Roy’s bust vandalised in Burdwan
- Automobiles Crayon Envy Electric Scooter Launched In India: New Low-Speed EV From Delhi-Based Start-Up
- Technology ‘Make In India' Hub To Churn Out 30% Mobiles By 2025: Report
- Finance Govt To Disinvest In 28 Companies In Strategic Stake Sale In FY20
- Sports Rajat Sharma's resignation as DDCA chief put on hold by ombudsman
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Boney Kapoor and daughters Janhvi and Khushi Kapoor flew to Delhi to attend a special screening of Sridevi's film, on the occasion of her 55th birth anniversary. The veteran actress Sridevi passed away early this year and her family graced the event to pay a tribute to her.
For the memorable occasion, Janhvi and Khushi were dressed up in traditional attires. Janhvi wore an anarkali by Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla and Khushi sported a front-slit kurta attire from Mayyur Girotra. Their outfits were simple and dipped in pastel shades of light golden and green.
Janhvi's ethnic outfit featured a structured bodice and flared skirt. It was splashed in soft golden hue and was enhanced by intricately done silver embellishments. Her dupatta complemented her anarkali and she draped it one side of the shoulder. It was crafted out of a lightweight fabric.
Janhvi teamed it with shiny golden sandals and completed her look with a middle-parted straight hair. She also wore delicate studs and her makeup was particularly marked by a deep red lip shade.
Khushi, on the other hand, wore a sleeveless high-neck green-coloured attire that featured a front-slit kurta, which was accentuated by floral embroidery. She paired her kurta with an asymmetrical tulle light green-hued skirt. Khushi's hairdo was also like Janhvi's but her lip shade was pink in colour.
They both looked spectacular but whose attire you found more beautiful? Was it Janhvi's or Khushi's