- 48 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Esha Gupta Sets The Ramp Ablaze With Her Bold Gown
- 13 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Inclusivity Was Promoted With This Body Positive Fashion Show
- 13 hrs ago Janamashtami 2019: How Lord Krishna’s Stories Can Help Your Child Become A Better Person
- 14 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Opening Show: Celebs In Glam Avatar For Manish Malhotra's Show
- Movies KGF Chapter 2 Release Preponed! May Hit Theatres In April 2020, 8 Months Earlier Than Initial Date
- Sports BWF World Championships: Sindhu, Saina, Srikanth progress
- Technology Buying Guide – Avail Up To Rs. 30,000 Discount On Best Gaming Laptops On Amazon
- News Twitter outrage in India, 2,764 complaints recorded
- Finance SEBI To Provide Rs 1 Crore Reward And Hotline Access To Insider Trading Informants
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Launching Tomorrow In India: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Launch
- Education KMAT Result 2019 Released: Explore What After Result
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Boney Kapoor and daughters Janhvi and Khushi Kapoor flew to Delhi to attend a special screening of Sridevi's film, on the occasion of her 55th birth anniversary. The veteran actress Sridevi passed away early this year and her family graced the event to pay a tribute to her.
For the memorable occasion, Janhvi and Khushi were dressed up in traditional attires. Janhvi wore an anarkali by Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla and Khushi sported a front-slit kurta attire from Mayyur Girotra. Their outfits were simple and dipped in pastel shades of light golden and green.
Janhvi's ethnic outfit featured a structured bodice and flared skirt. It was splashed in soft golden hue and was enhanced by intricately done silver embellishments. Her dupatta complemented her anarkali and she draped it one side of the shoulder. It was crafted out of a lightweight fabric.
Janhvi teamed it with shiny golden sandals and completed her look with a middle-parted straight hair. She also wore delicate studs and her makeup was particularly marked by a deep red lip shade.
Khushi, on the other hand, wore a sleeveless high-neck green-coloured attire that featured a front-slit kurta, which was accentuated by floral embroidery. She paired her kurta with an asymmetrical tulle light green-hued skirt. Khushi's hairdo was also like Janhvi's but her lip shade was pink in colour.
They both looked spectacular but whose attire you found more beautiful? Was it Janhvi's or Khushi's