- 14 min ago Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: The Fashion Icon Who Knows What To Wear When
- 13 hrs ago Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- 14 hrs ago Gay Mathematician Alan Turning’s Face To Feature On Britain’s New £50 Banknote
- 15 hrs ago What Is Horned Melon? Its Benefits, Side Effects And Recipe
- News FaceApp age challenge goes viral, Check out these hilarious meme to see what they look like
- Movies Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: These Quotes Speak Volumes About Her Love For Nick Jonas!
- Technology Flipkart Big Shopping Days: Discounts on Laptops
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Automobiles Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Janhvi and Khushi Kapoor are proving to be one of the most fashionable siblings in the B-town. Their outfit choices are trendy and relevant and they never fail to wow us. Well, fashion runs in the family. So, this time too, the fashionista sisters turned heads with their ensembles, which were party perfect and hinted at the timeless fashion.
Talking about Janhvi first, she wore something denim and classic. The 'Dhadak' star wore a white-hued corset top, which featured bell sleeves. It was a deep-necked top, which Janhvi paired with a distressed denim skirt. Now, that was a classy retro combination with a contemporary twist. She teamed her ensemble with brown-hued pumps, which contrasted her outfit. Janhvi's makeup was dewy-toned with a bright red lip shade and smoky kohl. She notched up her avatar with an impeccable ponytail. The sleek danglers rounded out her groovy look.
Khushi, on the other hand, wore separates and made a strong case for prints. She wore something pink and white. Janhvi's younger sibling donned a white crop top and paired it with floral printed shorts and a matching structured jacket. Her shiny blue-hued sandals also colour-blocked her attire and she wore minimal jewellery to notch up her look. The makeup was dewy-toned with a deep red lip shade and accentuated cheekbones. The sleek middle-parted tresses rounded out her look. So, whose look did you like more- Janhvi's or Khushi's? Let us know that in the comment section.