- 28 min ago 7 Surprising Benefits Of Working Out With A Partner
- 58 min ago Janhvi Kapoor And Arjun Kapoor Grace The Ramp In Fascinating Outfits At Blenders Pride Fashion Tour
- 1 hr ago How Does Alcohol Affect Your Workout?
- 1 hr ago Deepika Padukone's Fashion Playlist Includes A Louis Vuitton Campaign And Two White Outfits
- Sports Boxing: Haryana girls showcase a clinical performance at Khelo India 2020; U17 girls bagged 6 gold medals
- News CISF jawan posted at Mukesh Ambani's Antilia shoots himself, dies
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 - Ticket To Finale Task Is Announced, Deepika Das Wins The First Medal
- Technology Exclusive: IQOO To Launch Smartphone In February, Sets 1 Million Sales Target
- Finance Best Travel Credit Cards in India
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Janhvi and Khushi Kapoor are proving to be one of the most fashionable siblings in the B-town. Their outfit choices are trendy and relevant and they never fail to wow us. Well, fashion runs in the family. So, this time too, the fashionista sisters turned heads with their ensembles, which were party perfect and hinted at the timeless fashion.
Talking about Janhvi first, she wore something denim and classic. The 'Dhadak' star wore a white-hued corset top, which featured bell sleeves. It was a deep-necked top, which Janhvi paired with a distressed denim skirt. Now, that was a classy retro combination with a contemporary twist. She teamed her ensemble with brown-hued pumps, which contrasted her outfit. Janhvi'smakeup was dewy-toned with a bright red lip shade and smoky kohl. She notched up her avatar with an impeccable ponytail. The sleek danglers rounded out her groovy look.
Khushi, on the other hand, wore separates and made a strong case for prints. She wore something pink and white. Janhvi's younger sibling donned a white crop top and paired it with floral printed shorts and a matching structured jacket. Her shiny blue-hued sandals also colour-blocked her attire and she wore minimal jewellery to notch up her look. The makeup was dewy-toned with a deep red lip shade and accentuated cheekbones. The sleek middle-parted tresses rounded out her look. So, whose look did you like more- Janhvi's or Khushi's? Let us know that in the comment section.