- 1 hr ago Amid Fire Breakout In AIIMS, Doctors Helped A Woman Deliver A Baby Girl
- 2 hrs ago World Photography Day 2019: Best Travel Photographers on Instagram To Follow
- 1 day ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- Automobiles Hero Electric Optima ER & Nyx ER Electric Scooters Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 68,721
- Technology Flipkart Realme Days Sale: Offers on Realme 3 Pro, Realme X, Realme C1, Realme 3i And More
- Movies Maidaan: Ajay Devgn's Biopic On Football Coach Syed Abdul Rahim Gets A Title; Film Goes On Floors!
- Finance Economists And Fund Managers Expect Recession In 2020 Or 2021
- Sports MS Dhoni returns after completing his stint with Indian Army, reunites with daughter Ziva: See pics
- News Video: Man survives after being struck by lightning
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Earlier in the day, Janhvi Kapoor took to her Instagram account to wish her mother and legendary actress, Sridevi on her birthday. After wishing her mother on her 56th birth anniversary, the Dhadak actress, Janhvi also shared a picture from Srivari temple in Tirumala, Andhra Pradesh. Her picture caught our attention because it was not only a delight to see Janhvi Kapoor in a strictly traditional South Indian attire but she also resembled Sridevi in the picture. Her attire won the netizens and well, she looked gorgeous.
Her ensemble was accentuated by rich silk fabric but the drape seemed crafted out of cotton. She wore a golden-hued blouse that was half-sleeved and featured a green border and Janhvi teamed it with a long pleated skirt that complemented the blouse. The skirt was enhanced by crisp metallic accents and had a silk green border. The pallu was light-green hued and draped classically in the South Indian style.
It was an exquisite number and Janhvi Kapoor accessorised her look with chic bangles and earrings. The makeup was light and dewy with a pink lip shade. The middle-parted bun rounded out her ethnic avatar. Well, Janhvi Kapoor showed us that her fashion is a lot like Sridevi. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.