- 36 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Esha Gupta Sets The Ramp Ablaze With Her Bold Gown
- 13 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Inclusivity Was Promoted With This Body Positive Fashion Show
- 13 hrs ago Janamashtami 2019: How Lord Krishna’s Stories Can Help Your Child Become A Better Person
- 13 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Opening Show: Celebs In Glam Avatar For Manish Malhotra's Show
- Movies KGF Chapter 2 Release Preponed! May Hit Theatres In April 2020, 8 Months Earlier Than Initial Date
- Sports BWF World Championships: Sindhu, Saina, Srikanth progress
- Technology Buying Guide – Avail Up To Rs. 30,000 Discount On Best Gaming Laptops On Amazon
- News Twitter outrage in India, 2,764 complaints recorded
- Finance SEBI To Provide Rs 1 Crore Reward And Hotline Access To Insider Trading Informants
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Launching Tomorrow In India: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Launch
- Education KMAT Result 2019 Released: Explore What After Result
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Earlier in the day, Janhvi Kapoor took to her Instagram account to wish her mother and legendary actress, Sridevi on her birthday. After wishing her mother on her 56th birth anniversary, the Dhadak actress, Janhvi also shared a picture from Srivari temple in Tirumala, Andhra Pradesh. Her picture caught our attention because it was not only a delight to see Janhvi Kapoor in a strictly traditional South Indian attire but she also resembled Sridevi in the picture. Her attire won the netizens and well, she looked gorgeous.
Her ensemble was accentuated by rich silk fabric but the drape seemed crafted out of cotton. She wore a golden-hued blouse that was half-sleeved and featured a green border and Janhvi teamed it with a long pleated skirt that complemented the blouse. The skirt was enhanced by crisp metallic accents and had a silk green border. The pallu was light-green hued and draped classically in the South Indian style.
It was an exquisite number and Janhvi Kapoor accessorised her look with chic bangles and earrings. The makeup was light and dewy with a pink lip shade. The middle-parted bun rounded out her ethnic avatar. Well, Janhvi Kapoor showed us that her fashion is a lot like Sridevi. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.