- 2 hrs ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 2 hrs ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 3 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- 18 hrs ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Movies Leaving Salman Khan Behind, Shahid Kapoor Reacts To Uri & Kabir Singh Being The Most Liked Films
- News Sidhu's resignation accepted, forwarded to Punjab Governor
- Automobiles Toyota’s Accessible People Mover To Debut At Olympic and Paralympic Games Tokyo 2020
- Technology Samsung Wireless Power Bank: Fast-Charging Comes To Power Banks
- Sports CoA stuns BCCI, Lodha asking India captain, coach to decide on WAG travel schedule
- Finance Canada’s Brookefield To Invest Rs 25,215 Cr In Reliance’s Tower Trust
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
This weekend, we also noticed the B-town divas flaunting some of the trendiest ethnic outfits. Well, ivory was the ruling colour again and divas including Janhvi Kapoor, Sophie Choudry, and Diana Penty gave us traditional wear ideas. Their outfits were humble and seemed ideal for light festive occasion or even casual wear. Let's decode their outfits and looks, and find out who wooed us the most.
'Dhadak' actress Janhvi Kapoor has of late been making a strong case for traditional ensembles. And recently Janhvi was papped at the airport, where she was spotted in an ivory suit. The actress was seen in a beautiful suit that consisted of an ivory kurta with a slit neckline, flared palazzo pants, and a complementing dupatta. Her ensemble was adorned with subtle floral accents and she teamed her attire with elaborate juttis. The actress accessorised her look with an oxidised silver bracelet, multi-hued bangle, and statement earrings, which notched up her look. The make-up was light with a minty pink lip shade and a complementing eye shadow. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her avatar. Janhvi looked fresh as a daisy.
TV host, singer, and actress Sophie Choudry gave us lessons in contrasts with her latest event outfit. The very stylish Sophie, kept it classy for the screening of 'Kaafir'. She looked pretty as a peach in her black kurta and silver palazzo pants. Her black kurta was accentuated by subtle intricate patterns and the bottoms of her ensemble were detailed with a metallic touch. Sophie wore complementing pencil heels and accessorised her look with elegant earrings. She also wore a chic watch and the make-up was highlighted by a matte pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and soft kohl. The sleek tresses completed her ethnic avatar.
Diana Penty also graced the screening event of 'Kaafir' and she looked absolutely gorgeous. She also wore an ivory ensemble, which consisted of meticulously-done chikankari kurta and she teamed it with flared ivory pants. The pairing was good but according to us, old-fashioned pyjamis would have looked even better. She draped a statement dupatta, which went well with her attire and teamed her ensemble with humble juttis. Diana accessorised her look with statement oxidised silver danglers, which added to the desi effect. The make-up was enhanced by a matte pink lip shade, highlighted cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The impeccable side-parted tresses wrapped up her ethnic avatar.
According to us, Sophie Choudry looked the best? Whose attire and look wowed you the most? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.